The TruckSuite Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) is the most comprehensive and innovative service contract in the trucking industry today. It offers truckers “peace of mind” knowing that their truck and livelihood are protected from a catastrophic mechanical failure which can put them out of business.
Vehicle Service Contract Coverages
- Engine Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pump & ECM
- Engine Accessories
- Optional Coverages:
- Transmission & Differential
- APU Engine
Vehicles That Qualify for a VSC
- Class 8 vehicles up to 10 years old (current model year plus 9 years).
- The vehicle’s odometer reading at the time of the VSC sale must not exceed 900,000 miles with service contract coverage expiring at 1,000,000 miles.
- The term of any Transmission & Differential or HVAC must match the service contract term.
- Higher aggregate coverage and mileage limits:
- 12 months/125,000 miles $30,000 aggregate limit
- 24 months/250,000 miles $32,500 aggregate limit
- 36 months/400,000 miles $35,000 aggregate limit
- 48 months/550,000 miles $35,000 aggregate limit
- No limits of liability on any individual parts or components.
- Full towing reimbursement included within the aggregate coverage limits.
- Labor rates accepted at regional levels without any cap.
- Uptime benefit included:
- $1000 compensation at 15 days
- $2000 compensation at 30 days
- Reduced deductible with increased term length:
- 12 Months-$350
- 24 Months-$250
- 36 Months-$150
- 48 Months-$ 0
- Backed by an insurer with an A- A.M. Best rating.
- Zero down financing programs available.