TruckSuite Vehicle Service Contract: Protect Your Truck and Livelihood!
The TruckSuite Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) is the most comprehensive and innovative service contract in the commercial trucking industry today. It offers commercial truckers ‘peace of mind’ knowing that their truck and livelihood are protected from a catastrophic mechanical failure which can put them out of business.
- Comprehensive coverage for all major mechanical failures
- Protection for your truck and livelihood
- Peace of mind knowing you won’t be put out of business due to unexpected breakdowns
- Innovative solutions tailored specifically for the commercial trucking industry
- Dedicated customer support available 24/7
- Engine Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pump & ECM
- Engine Accessories
- Aftertreatment: DEF Pump & Module, DOC, DPF, EGR
- Optional Coverages:
- Transmission & Differential
- HVAC: HVAC Freon Compressor, Heater Core, HVAC Control Head
- APU Engine
Vehicles That Qualify for a VSC
- Class 8 vehicles up to 10 years old (current model year plus 9 years).
- The vehicle’s odometer reading at the time of the VSC sale must not exceed 900,000 miles with every service contract coverage expiring at 1,000,000 miles.
- The term of any Transmission & Differential or HVAC must match the service contract term.
- Medium Duty Programs Coming Soon!
Higher aggregate coverage and mileage limits:
- 12 months/125,000 miles $30,000 aggregate limit
- 24 months/250,000 miles $32,500 aggregate limit
- 36 months/400,000 miles $35,000 aggregate limit
- 48 months/550,000 miles $35,000 aggregate limit
Full towing reimbursement included within the aggregate coverage limits.
Labor rates accepted at regional levels.
Uptime benefit: once repair work commences-
- if not completed within 15 days, $1000 compensation is due, or
- if not completed within 30 days, $2000 compensation is due
Reduced deductible with increased term length:
- 12 Months-$350
- 24 Months-$250
- 36 Months-$150
- 48 Months-$ 0
Backed by an insurer with an A- A.M. Best rating.
Zero down financing programs available.
This offer is governed by the agreement between Trucksuite and the carriers who sign up on this page.